Saturday, April 1, 2017

Car Boxy Bag


After I made a bag like this for Claire last year, I commented to my sister that I should make one for Claire's friend Jack too. She said he would love it for his cars, and I knew the fabric from the car quilt would be perfect. However, I didn't have a wide enough piece left, and it took me awhile to brainstorm the idea of making a road to make it wide enough, despite that being the pattern of the quilt this fabric is from! I used an orange polka dot fabric for the lining and found a cute car button to use as the zipper pull. Orange would have been perfect for a bit more contrast, but the blue works too. I used my machine's letter stitch to stitch BEEP BEEP on the handle, since it also says BEEP on the fabric.


Finished size: 4"W x 3.5"H x 8.5"L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...