Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sleepy Owl Doll Quilt


Claire got bunk beds for her dolls, so she needed a new doll quilt and a few pillows. I had a fat quarter of this owl fabric. There were other cute owls, but these were perfect since they look like they're sleeping. She wanted it to be pink of course, so it was an ideal project for this batik I've had forever and have been looking for ways to use. Julie reported that when Claire opened the quilt she said, "It has owls on it! This is amazing!"


The pillow forms are 5"x7". I stuffed them with leftover polyester quilt batting. I hate stuffing things, so they are a little lumpy, but it was a great way to use up batting! There are three because it's a triple-decker bunk bed. I love the little pillow cases!


Quilt finished size: 17" x 20.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...