Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grey and White Elephants

Julie wanted some elephants to match her elephant mobile, so I pulled out the elephant pattern I used for the pink and orange elephants. I scaled the larger pattern down a bit, so they are about 8.5" x 6.5". They are not stuffed, but instead have a layer of quilt batting in them.


The white one is my favorite.

They hang on about 2' of ribbon. I added button holes to the end of the ribbon for flexibility of hanging, but also just to practice using the button hole foot on my new machine.


ETA: Glad I added the button hole for hanging, as Julie has repurposed one of the elephants for hair bow storage:


You can also see the pink chevron pillow I made with fabric leftover from the airplane quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...