Sunday, June 13, 2010

Zipper Pocket


Zippers are my new thing. This is my third project with a zipper in a month. This is a zipper pocket in what will be the lining of a bag. I am terribly pleased with myself for figuring out how to install the zipper so nicely. The pattern I used for the bag included instructions for the pocket, but you would've been able to see the ends of the zipper inside the pocket, and that doesn't look very good.

Lack of orange zippers is the bane of my existence. All I can find in the stores is "Tango," which isn't really a true orange. Zack found me one online, but the shipping was astronomical. So I had to use blue for this project, but I'm going to make up for it by adding decorative orange stitching to the lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...