Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quilt Block #37


I made this block on the spur of the moment last weekend, even though these fabrics had been sitting around awhile, as had the design for the block. I just love the paisley print! I think I might also try pairing it with green, as I had originally intended. Paisleys just offer so may possibilities! I would also like to try some smaller butterflies, even though the antennae require some hand-stitching. Maybe this one will not end up as part of the Quilt Block Project...

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, it's wonderful, it's inspirational, it's great!
    I'm totally new at sewing much less quilting. It's such a beautiful craft. I used your picture of the butterfly square to create my own last night.
    Also, I'm new at blogging. Here's the link to the pictures of the square I did.
    http://lizardbites.blogspot.com/p/quilting-squares.html
    I put a link in the post to your site, this page specifically.

    Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...